Monday 14 July 2008

First bowling tournament

I took my son to his first bowling tournament. he did well and I am very proud of him. but there was this one couple, and I guess they would say that they bowl as a family. But the newborn baby was handed off to someone else to look after  and the ?10 year old was Sent off to the play room and wandered back from time  to time looking very bored.

 

All this while Mum & Dad Carried on. everyone Knew about every ball they threw down the lane yelling and Calling out.  I don't know what normal behaviour is at a tournament  but these 2 didn't impress me much!

 

the really sad thing is that this tournament is run by a coaching clinic to expose kids to tournament type events before they get out into a real tournament.

 

Vey Sad, as there people are is their late 30s at least!

 

they need to grow up. Not a good example

 

Will we go to another  tournament?  I think so, everyone else Seemed really nice. It was just a few silly people that seemed to spoil it for others.

 

 

No comments: